Choices Flooring Social Media Terms
Before interacting with us over any of our social media pages/profiles, please read these Choices Flooring Page Terms. We ask that you abide by these terms in addition to the applicable Facebook Terms and Policies available at https://www.facebook.com/policies/.
We encourage you to comment, share, like, react and join discussions on our pages. However, please note that Choices Flooring, although not required to, reserves the right to screen or monitor any comments made on our pages. This means Choices Flooring may delete, block or refuse to post any comments posted on our pages at any time and without notice to you (subject to Facebook’s terms, conditions and functionality). Without limiting the foregoing, Choices Flooring also expects that users will not post or share any materials that fall into any of the following categories;
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, spam, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Contain obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information;
- Contain material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or mobile device;
- Are missing any required author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels; or
- Misrepresent the origin or source of such materials.
- Advertise, promote, or link to commercial products or services.
If you breach these rules
If you fail to abide by these rules whilst contributing to any Choices Flooring Social Media, your contribution may be denied, edited or deleted.
You may be given warning for breaching rules and informed that continuing to breach the page’s outlined rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include but is not limited to any content posted by you on the page being screened before posted or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the Choices Flooring Social Media.
If you submit or share inappropriate or offensive content to or with any Choices Flooring Social Media, Choices Flooring may use whatever information or means are available to stop any further such infringements. This may include but is not limited to informing relevant third parties such as employers, school, email providers or authorities about the infringement(s).
Choices Flooring reserves the right to monitor, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to Choices Flooring Social Media or to monitor, suspend, remove, destroy, copy or use any content that is posted on Choices Flooring Social Media (of any nature and however it may have been inserted or posted) at any time without notice at Choices Flooring ’s discretion. Choices Flooring reserves the right to take action against any violating social media account, at any time, for any reason.