The beauty of blinds
Your choice of window furnishings may seem like an afterthought when updating your décor, however, look closely at your favorite interior design magazines and you will find that the right window treatment is essential in achieving your design goals.
Window furnishings are not one size fits all. Depending on the design, size, and style of your room, you will find some work better than others. Selecting your window treatment can be a daunting process, but don’t worry, we are here to help.
With the latest in colour, design, and texture, our exclusive range of window furnishings, the MOOD collection, is the perfect addition to your interior. Whether you’re looking for a soft sheer curtain or a sheer curtain with block out lining, custom made curtains define the interior design of a room and have a host of practical and visual benefits which allows you to have complete control over your home’s environment and design.
Preparing for your window furnishing installation
Once you have chosen your window furnishings for your home there are a few things you can do to make sure your installation go smoothly as possible.
• Remove existing window coverings
• Prepare a space inside or outside your home where our team can unpack products
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION
• Move furniture away from your windows
• Cover nearby furniture
• Ensure there’s a clear pathway for installers to move in and out of your home
• Make sure power points are accessible and working
ON INSTALLATION DAY
• Keep kids and pets away from the installation area (as exciting as it is, they’ll just have to wait!)
• Check your installation to make sure your blinds, shutters or curtains are working how they should be.
• Return your furniture back into place
• Show off your new blinds or shutters to your local Choices Flooring team! Send them a few happy snaps once you’ve settled in